Wednesday, May 11, 2011

blog reflections

1)  My expectations for this course were that it would open my eyes to different works of art so that I can educationally look at a piece and have an appreciation for it.  I feel that this course has helped me do that because now I can look at a work and kind of understand what is being said by it.
2)  Art is anything that one can appreciate on their own individual level.  This is the exact same thing that I stated in my first discussion.
3)  As I first stated I do not have a favorite artists.  I also stated that by taking this course that it might be able to allow me to find a favorite artist.  However I still have not found my favorite artist but I have seen a lot more artists that I previously had not.
4)  I feel the same as I previously did about taking an online course.  I enjoy online courses because it allows more freedom and you can work your schedule around what you need it to be for the class.  This is a very similar answer that I gave the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment