Thursday, May 5, 2011

Project 5 reflection

1)  I reviewed the two projects that were posted when I did the article.  The first project was Labruna’s and the second was Collins.
2)  The reason I selected Dan Collins exhibit is because it was very similar to mine.  I wanted to compare my exhibit to his.  Surprisingly we did not have a single repeat in artworks.
3)  I did not have too many challenges in writing the article.  The hardest part was to find something I would have changed because I enjoyed Dan Collins exhibit so much.
4)  Providing a critique for my peers I feel is very beneficial.  By seeing how an outside person views your work you can get a better idea to see if your opinion came across the way you wanted it to.
5)  If someone critiques my exhibit I would love to see what they wrote.  By seeing an outsiders comments you can see if your work was understood the way you wanted it to be.
6)  I would rate my article as a 7 on the scale.  This is because I didn’t have too much to add to it because of how well it was done.  I provided positive criticism but very little negative criticism.  I know that will make the curator happy but they may have been looking for advice that I was unable to provide.
7)  This project was good to work on.  It really gave me a better idea on how curators work and how the critics think when they view the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment