Thursday, February 10, 2011

Week 3 video questions

1)  Colors and the different pigments that one can find vary enormously.  Different parts of the world can only produce true pigments that one may want to use on the opposite side of the world.  These colors when seen give people feelings inside.  Bold colors are used when expressing strong emotions and mellow colors are used to express less strong emotions.  Each color has its own feeling attached to it and it can vary from person to person.
2)  The theoretical aspect that intrigues me the most is the idea of expressing feelings as a way to be better or have nobility inside us.  This intrigues me because it seems that art would be a thing for oneself and makes me thing why would anyone want to share their work of art.  This theoretical aspect has me thinking even though I do understand it I also have questions.
3)  Different colors or color sets are used to express different emotions.  One such example is that bold colors are used to express strong emotions.
4)  On of the biggest things that I noticed from the feelings video is that by looking at a painting that gives us a sense of evil or hatred can truly affect ones emotions.  When one is surrounded by these dark colors making us feel these horrible emotions one can develop truly negative feelings when they do not wish to think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment