Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week Four posting


Here are my pictures and my answers to the questions.
1)  Creating both works was more difficult than I thought it was going to be.  I had to keep going back on the value scale to darken the black end more and more so that it looked more gradual when it was declining down to white.
2)  I enjoyed using the acrylic paint and creating the color wheel more.  I think was because I was able to mix the colors and create other colors.  Whereas the value scale was just a single pencil being used lighter.
3)  The most important discovery for me is that in the creation of these it is harder to do than one would think.
4)  The most important information in these videos that I found was the true primary colors.  Most people believe they are red, blue, and yellow when in fact they are magenta, cyan, and yellow.  These videos were very informative and helped me create my works after I watched them.

No comments:

Post a Comment