Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week five post

1)  Creating my logo was an interesting task.  I had to think long and hard about what would represent me.  It was a fun experience
2)  To think of what I might have wanted to use in my logo creating I thought about all the things I do, enjoy, and are a big part of my life.  Then I looked for pictures of how I would like to draw mine to help ensure I had adequate drawings.
3)  The most important discovery I made in creating my logo was that to an outsider my logo would look kind of imposing.  If you did not know what I liked to do or where I worked one might be confused to look at my logo.
4)  I learned from the media we watched and read was that logo’s can be quite manipulative.  These videos were very informative and helped me in creating my logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment