Thursday, March 24, 2011

Week nine drawing

1)  I found it extremely difficult to use my hand as a subject matter.  Even though you only draw using one hand (usually), I think that I use my other as a stabilizer.  Typically I use my other hand to hold the paper and manipulate it how I need it.  These drawings are horrible in my opinion and I feel that if I had a different hand to use as a study they would be a little bit better.
2)  I used a pencil because that was the material that I had. 
3)  Drawing is not my strong point and when I had to use my non-dominant hand the result was not good.  I think you can easily see which hand is my dominant and which is not by looking at the pictures.
4)  As I stated in question one I do not thing using my own hands as a study was a good idea.  The results I think speak for themselves.
5)  My non-dominant hand is something that I usually do not use and don’t plan to use in the future.  I am envious of people who are ambidextrous.


The drawings are very faint but if you look close you can see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment